Kulen Law Firm represents its clients in drafting and negotiating commercial and business contracts including:
- Sale and Purchase of Goods and Services
- Business Sale and Transfer Agreements
- Asset Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Stock Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-competition Agreements
- Loan Agreements
- Promissory Notes
- Settlement Agreements
- Affidavits of Judgment by Confession
We also help businesses draft their purchase orders, invoices and other standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase so that they would avoid potential legal disputes and minimize the risk of not getting paid.
Please contact us to see whether we can assist you with drafting, revising or negotiating your business contract.